The Grand Opening

Welcome, gentle reader, to the Adventures of a Wild Bazilchuk.

I will start with the immortal words of Lewis Carroll:

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

And so I shall.

In about two months I'll be boarding a plane to Grenoble, France for a year as an exchange student at Grenoble. The move looks something like this:


View Larger Map

I hope to use this blog to share my experiences in France with everyone and anyone who cares to listen. Even though I still have two months till I'm leaving, I figured I would start sharing now. Because sharing is always good!

In advance of my year in France, I have three goals (in descending priority):
  1. Learn to speak fluent french
  2. Ski, bike, hike and whatever other cool sports I can find to do as much as possible in the ALPS!
  3. Take enough subjects to be able to start my master's degree when I get back.
Probably I will write about some of those things (maybe you can judge how well I do?). I might also write about other things.

This is, after all, the ADVENTURES of a Wild Bazilchuk.

Who knows what will happen.

So sit back, put your seatbelt on, relax, and enjoy!

Au revoir!

Comments