Procrastination: the right way

Most of the time, the weather in Trondheim, Norway is... fickle, to put it mildly. Some people might rephrase this as 'absolute crap'. I would mostly just recommend to you bring a rain jacket wherever you go, no matter what the forecast says and what the weather outside looks like. Just in case.

Very occasionally the weather gods smile on us, and Trondheim becomes a small piece of paradise. Yesterday was just such a day. The sun was shining, all the good citizens of Trondheim were out by the fjord or in the local forest, tanning and splashing and grilling and enjoying life. Although I have impending exams, I had to be one of them. So I did what any good engineering student would do and took the afternoon off to go rock climbing by the fjord.

Sigmund leads a route on 'Sofaveggen', the couch wall. It didn't feel like much of a couch to me!


I've always suspected that Marit had a secret to why she's a better climber than me, and in this picture I think I finally found it - she has a climbing fairy that helps her up. I want one!
Rappelling: best done to the Mission Impossible theme song! (Hum it in your head as you view the next picture)
We came up with a theory that if you make yourself as wide as possible, you look more masculine. Kai tests this theory - guess it worked?

All good things come to an end, so then the sun set. Rather nicely, as it were.

To many more days in the sun (or not, if I'm ever going to become a serious student!)

- Molly


Comments